Friday, October 20, 2017

Mickey and Minnie Thank You


Hello...popping in today with a Mickey and Minnie Mouse thank you card.  This past week we went to Disneyland for our family vacation and had an incredible time. My dear hubby is a not a big fan of Disney but he went and had an incredible time! We are already planning our next trip. 

Mickey and Minnie Dies from Hobby Lobby (thanks Jeanne)

We have some sweet friends, Darrell and Gigi that live close by and love everything Disney, they came to spend a day of magic with us. Gigi made this incredible Mickey and Friends blanket for me and I wanted to use these sweet new dies that I received from Jeanne from A Kept Life





We have had 2 vacations in the past 3 weeks (my daughter Ashleigh took me with her to San Bernadino to a rock concert, Cal Jam 2017 to see the Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age. We camped and I am not a camper but I have to say we had an incredible time! On our way to the Glen Helen Regional Park I saw this sign to Rancho Cucamomga and had the chance to stop by and see Marybeth from Marybeth's Time for Paper on our way home. Met her sweet hubby Oscar too! Thank you both for inviting us into your home!




I am so, so, so far behind in commenting and I want to apologize to everyone. I wanted to thank everyone for all your sweet comments even though I have not been around too much. Working hard on getting back on track...thanks again for being the best blog friends!


9 comments :

  1. Look at those FUN dies!! How cute!! Love your photos!! I have only been to Disney once-at 38. It was one of the BEST vacations of my life. I cried when I went through the gates at Magic Kingdom for the first time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Kim. I love those dies and how detailed they are. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful vacation Kim! The blanket your friend made is adorable. How FUN that you got to meet Marybeth!! Wish I could meet both of you. Your card is absolutely ADORABLE!! The patterns under Mickey and Minnie are fun and perfect for them. I need to see if my Hobby Lobby has those dies. Penelope is in love with Minnie Mouse. Her birthday is next month and this is a perfect card idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fabulous time at both places!!! LOVING the photos and the card!!! That Mickey and Minnie is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Love all of the wonderful pictures.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim, I do miss California. Lived so many years in San Diego and often went to Disneyland! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, Kim ... those dies are so perfect for you! Looks and sounds as though you had an incredible time on both trips ... and how wonderful to meet up with Marybeth too! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Kim! Looks like you've been having some fun trips & how neat to meet Marybeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photo Kim
    looks you and the family have so lovely days there
    and the DIES ooh you made me jealous
    where did you buy it
    I want I want hehe no no its Joke
    I love Mickey and Minnie but I knew you LOVE more hehe
    hugs
    Monika
    PS: adorable card and so sweeet sentiment from Mickey to Minnie

    ReplyDelete